Friday, February 16, 2007

What is the High Energy Doctor all about

What would you do if you had all the time and energy you could possibly want?

Start a new business? More time with the family? Write the great American novel? Travel?

I can't give you more time, however we can do something about your energy levels. We can do something about the way you feel.

My name is Rusty Dorn. I am a chiropractor in private practice. In addition to chiropractic I am a certified acupuncturist and have also done extensive postgraduate training in nutrition and anti aging medicine.

Over the course of my years in practice I have seen all sorts of complaints. Some of the more debilitating issues involved chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. But as I went along, I also noticed that chronic fatigue was a problem with many people as a secondary issue, not the primary complaint.

What do I mean by that?

I mean that people who come to me for any number of complaints had issues with fatigue that was indirectly caused by their primary complaint. For instance, someone with horrible headaches or chronic pain that prevent restorative sleep would have issues with fatigue.

There is also the fatigue that sets in from our hectic work and family schedules.

There is fatigue secondary to lifestyle issues. Poor nutrition, being overweight, too many toxins and so on.

There is fatigue caused by anxiety, prolonged stress and depression.

There is also the decreased energy that many people assume is a natural part of aging.

My job is to fix these problems. To help people identify and correct the underlying issues and shortcomings so that they are able to fully enjoy and experience their life. To not just struggle through each day, barely making it to the end of the day, when they fall exhausted into bed only to get up and do it again the next day.

I have worked with labs to develop proprietary formulas for treatment of specific complaints, such as fibromyalgia , carpal tunnel and migraines. I am in touch with others who have unique treatment protocols for other issues. I spend a lot of time researching and reviewing the latest findings for the best new (and old) treatments.

I will be posting articles, recommendations and helpful links to things that can help overcome these problems and get on with living life, not just existing.

So until next time, heres to having a high energy life.

Rusty

No comments: